Bicheng Xu is a Ph.D. student at the University of British Columbia under the supervision of Prof. Leonid Sigal. Previously, he received a Master of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of British Columbia, a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science and Technology from Zhejiang University, and a Bachelor of Science degree (with distinction) in Applied Sciences from Simon Fraser University with major in Computing Science and minor in Mathematics. His research interests are in Computer Vision, its intersection with Natural Language Processing, and Machine Learning.
- Self-Supervised Relation Alignment for Scene Graph Generation [pdf]
B. Xu, R. Liao, L. Sigal.
arXiv preprint arXiv:2302.01403, 2023.
- Consistent Multiple Sequence Decoding [pdf]
B. Xu, L. Sigal.
arXiv preprint arXiv:2004.00760, 2020.
- Watch, Listen and Tell: Multi-modal Weakly Supervised Dense Event Captioning [pdf]
T. Rahman, B. Xu, L. Sigal.
IEEE/CVF International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), 2019.
- Time Perception Machine: Temporal Point Processes for the When, Where and What of Activity Prediction [pdf]
Y. Zhong, B. Xu, G.-T. Zhou, L. Bornn, G. Mori.
arXiv preprint arXiv:1808.04063, 2018.
- WiLocator: WiFi-sensing Based Real-time Bus Tracking and Arrival Time Prediction in Urban Environments [pdf]
W. Liu, J. Liu, H. Jiang, B. Xu, H. Lin, G. Jiang, and J. Xing.
IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), 2016.
Lyric Generation with Style [pdf]
Semi-supervised Image Captioning via Reconstruction [pdf]
Handwritten Chinese Character Generation via Conditional Neural Generative Models [pdf]
Distributed File System with Transactional Semantics [code]